Psychotherapy Clerkenwell for counselling in EC1 and Islington N1. Call our clinics to arrange a counselling appointment with one of our experienced psychotherapists in Clerkenwell.
What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy has helped many people deal with mental health issues or emotional distress, which can be experienced in many ways including:
- Anxiety or an inability to cope or concentrate
- Inability to deal with stress or recover from stressful situations
- Lack of confidence or excessive shyness
- Coping with the effects of abuse
- Feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- Extreme mood swings
- Difficulty making or sustaining relationships, or repeatedly becoming involved in unsatisfying or destructive relationships
- Sexual problems
- Difficulties in coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, divorce or loss of employment
- Eating disorders
- Self harm
- Obsessive behaviour
- Panic attacks and phobia
Reem Shelhi sees psychotherapy as a safe and explorative pathway towards increased awareness, self-compassion and choice. She regularly integrates psycho-education, mindfulness and meditation into her clinical work and is in the process of designing ‘awareness workshops’, to disseminate information and facilitate the discovery and understanding of Self. She is an experienced Psychotherapist, Life Coach and NLP Practitioner specializing in issues around Relationships, Abuse, Addictions, Stress & Anxiety, Bereavement, Loss, Internal & External Conflict, Depression, Sexuality, Identity and Self-Esteem.
For an initial telephone or one-to-one consultation to discuss your situation and needs, please feel free to contact the clinic on 020 7490 4042.